[DPRG] Re: A modest proposal

Subject: [DPRG] Re: A modest proposal
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Tue Nov 5 17:35:30 CST 2002

Aha! That would make it weigh 4.25 pounds plus underframe!
Thats more like it!
	Charlie Youngblood

>From: "Dave Hylands" <dhylands at broadcom.com>
Guys,

The steel in the steel ring for the mini sumo ring is only 0.063 (1/16")
inches thick (the exact material is supposed to be ASM 366 steel). It
would
probably be glued down onto a plywood base.

I don't know what the spec is for full sized sumo.
--
Dave Hylands
Vancouver, BC, Canada