[DPRG] Insectobots

Subject: [DPRG] Insectobots
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Thu Nov 7 10:16:01 CST 2002

They are here! I went by Big Lots in Mesquite looking for some
other stuff and they had a whole shelf of them. They are six leg
-ged and have 3 opperating modes. They can interact with each
other, and you can use tv/vcr remotes to program them. They look
like a F-117 stealth fighter with legs. You can see IR tx & rx leds on
them. They make some cool sounds to. It cost me 9.99+tx. After I
"play" with the one I have, I may go and get another one.
	Charlie Youngblood