[DPRG] How to get Linux onto a old small laptop

Subject: [DPRG] How to get Linux onto a old small laptop
From: Earl Bollinger earlwbollinger at attbi.com
Date: Sat Nov 9 00:35:02 CST 2002

Thanks Dave, Charles, Rodent and Steve,
Lots of good stuff there, decisions decisions, now I have to try out several
ways and see which one works the best.
Basically, it's how to get it on the HD trick.

Wow! thanks guys, I'm in information overload mode at the moment.

Steve for Windows, Symantec has a Norton System Works App that does wonders
at fixing problems and saving crashed HD's.
I use it all the time as a "miracle worker" type of problem solver.

Thanks,
Earl