[DPRG] Getting to Meeting

Subject: [DPRG] Getting to Meeting
From: Cynthia M. Rivers rivers5 at attbi.com
Date: Sat Nov 9 10:05:01 CST 2002

Eric,

Take 75/Central south and follow the instructions from the BPI website.
They work well for me...

Southbound on Central Expressway (Hwy. 75):  As you approach downtown
Dallas, remain on Central Expressway (Hwy. 75) until you see the I-30 West
exit. Take the I-30 West exit and remain on the service road. Be prepared
for an immediate right exit at Ervay/St. Paul. A sign for Old City Park is
also there. Immediately after exiting, turn left at the first light on St.
Paul. St. Paul merges with Ervay after one block. Take Ervay about five
blocks south to Corinth. Turn right and go west several blocks on Corinth.
The Institute is on the left.

Cindy