[DPRG] HP QEDS 7099 Optical Rotary Encoder

Subject: [DPRG] HP QEDS 7099 Optical Rotary Encoder
From: rljordan at airmail.net rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Sat Nov 9 22:25:01 CST 2002

Earl,

I did not find the encoders number HP QEDS-7099
This site references a site to see them that but
connects to a bad link.
http://walden.mvp.net/~chandra/robot2.shtml
See "Data sheet for HRPG-AS32#14C"
Go figure.

I have QRPG-A475 rotary encoders and couldnot
find them either. They are called something
wierd, like angular digitizer or somesuch.

The device I have is used up to 300 rpm to
output quadrature pulses representing
angular/rotary position. one pin is +DC
two are led power via ground and two
are the photo detector outputs, I think