[DPRG] DPRG Club Member Discount

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG Club Member Discount
From: Vicki Taylor Vicki.Taylor at Arch.com
Date: Mon Nov 11 11:09:01 CST 2002

Michael, we really appreciated your time coming to the meeting Saturday.
You mentioned a discount for the club; what is the procedure you would like
our club members to follow?  I think you said something about getting a code
to us?  Thanks again for your time and help..

We look forward to having your participation at the next Roborama, March
2003.   Attached is the link we discussed of the contest rules,
http://dprg.org/competitions/roborama.html
<http://dprg.org/competitions/roborama.html>      If there is any further
questions please feel free to post them to the group.

Vicki Taylor - VP