[DPRG] Re: 2003 Officers

Subject: [DPRG] Re: 2003 Officers
From: Jeff Koenig jkoenig at airmail.net
Date: Fri Nov 15 11:09:01 CST 2002

Steve wrote:

>Jeff Koenig has done a great job filling in as President
>the last few months, so I nominate him for a full term at
>the job - assuming he wants a full year of it! :-)
>
>For the same reasons, I nominate Vicki Taylor for a full
>term in the VP office.
>
>-Steve

Thanks, Steve.  I accept.  I'll gladly throw my hat in to be considered for
a full year of full-time volunteerism for the DPRG, in the office of
President.

Additionally, I'll second Vicki's nomination as VP.  Unless, of course, she
wants to run for the office of President, in which case I'll happily run for
the VP position.

Very Best Regards,
Jeff Koenig
DPRG President