[DPRG] Problems running the CMUCam Java GUI App under Windows 2000

Subject: [DPRG] Problems running the CMUCam Java GUI App under Windows 2000
From: David Peterson robodave1 at attbi.com
Date: Tue Nov 19 06:25:02 CST 2002

There were a couple of sites I visited to get the CMUcam working here.. one
is  http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/getStarted/cupojava/win32.html
.. and also http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.3/install-windows.html  where you've
probably already been... even followed their code example in the first link
to write a "Hello World" java app. I'm trying to remember if there were any
weirdness to deal with in following the CMUcam interface, but can't remember
reading anything specific. Just noticed, worked fine here under Windows Me,
not sure about Win 2000..