[DPRG] Java opinions

Subject: [DPRG] Java opinions
From: Eric Sumner kd5bjo at yahoo.com
Date: Wed Nov 20 10:08:01 CST 2002

I, personally, won't program in any language until someone has written a kernel
in it, unless I am forced to.  That being said, I do believe Java has a place,
but it will not become "the only programming language you'll ever need."  Then
again, none of the other languags out there now will be either.  There's just
way too much difference between programming languages that are designed to do
diferent things.

  -- Eric