[DPRG] Pressure sensors (was: Accelerometer Questions)

Subject: [DPRG] Pressure sensors (was: Accelerometer Questions)
From: Sluggy slugmusk at linuxlegend.com
Date: Wed Nov 20 22:58:01 CST 2002

> I know it would take a lot of design work to make it real, however
> sometimes it is nice to get out of the assembly code and think about
> doing it in hardware. ;)

Reminds me of a joke:

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?

Can't be done, it's a hardware problem....

Sluggy!

--

Alice: Well, what's wrong with the dog?

Nathan: Simple: he's been licking his a**hole for the last three
straight hours. I submit to you that there is nothing there worth
more than an hour's attention and I should think that whatever he is
attempting to dislodge, is either gone for good... or there to stay.