[DPRG] Re: DPRG Club Member Discount

Subject: [DPRG] Re: DPRG Club Member Discount
From: Michael Walsh mwalsh at evolution.com
Date: Sun Nov 24 21:50:01 CST 2002

Vicki & Jeff,

As promised here is our discount offer:

Any member can take $50 off the price of the ER 1 starting today!!
The discount code is: RS11S1 and expires on December 31st.

Also some follow up data for your team. There is currently a command line
SDK - http://www.evolution.com/product/developer/

Do you want to create a link between our sites for your members convenience?

It was a blast being with you. I showed the tape to our team and they want
to know how we can help. We also wanted to suggest that anyone that would
like to conduct demos for us in stores during the weekends can contact me.
We will pay in cash or in robots!!

Cheers,

Michael Walsh
Sales Director