[DPRG] Anything going on Sept 2nd-9th

Subject: [DPRG] Anything going on Sept 2nd-9th
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Tue Aug 5 15:24:01 CDT 2003

On Tue, 5 Aug 2003 13:01:28 -0700, Pete Miles wrote:
>Anything going on from Sept 2nd to Sept 9th?  I will be
>flying in from Seattle to visit family in Tyler.  So I
>am curious to find out if you have any fun activities
>planned that I could drop in on.

Tue 2 Sep 6pm: Main RBNO at DPRG warehouse
Wed 3 Sep 6pm: RBNO West in Grand Prairie
Thu 4 Sep noon: RPL at Collin Creek Mall, Plano
Thu 4 Sep 6pm: RBNO East @ Barry Jordan's Ranch

For the Tuesday and Thursday RBNO and the Thursday RPL, you
can find info on the DPRG website meetings page:

 http://www.dprg.org/meetings/

You'll usually find at least Eric Yundt and Barry Jordan at
the Thursday night RBNO East and should probably contact one
of them to make sure it's a happening event that particular
night.

The Wednesday night RBNO West is a new addition and I
haven't added it to the meetings page yet but you can
find info on it posted to the mailing list weekly.

-Steve