[DPRG] RBNO @ Clubhouse

Subject: [DPRG] RBNO @ Clubhouse
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Wed Aug 6 12:42:04 CDT 2003

Ralph,
	Thanks for the info. The problem is that the leads are not
hooked up to the battery, so that approach will not work. The good
news is that Steve R. and I looked on the web site last night at RBNO
and found out the correct polarity from some scematics that James
Vroman had derived. :-)  Some of the guys were a big help last night
when they put the shelves back in the server room, and put the books
back in there. Thanks guys, it looks great! Now I can go through and
list the new books and literature that has been donated in the last
month. The new mini ATX baord looks great also. I believe Steve is
going to do a review on it.

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian