[DPRG] 20th Anniversary T-Shirts!

Subject: [DPRG] 20th Anniversary T-Shirts!
From: Jeff Koenig jkoenig at airmail.net
Date: Wed Aug 6 17:58:00 CDT 2003

Next year, the DPRG celebrates its 20th anniversary.  Quite an
accomplishment!

Our stock of existing DPRG golf shirts (they have collars) has dwindled, and
the only remaining shirts are size L.  There have been several recent
requests for sizes other than L, which we can't supply.

20th anniversary + Old shirts running low = Design Contest!

Sketch, PhotoShop, or merely describe what you'd like to see on the next
DPRG shirt (something mentioning the 20th year might be nice), and we'll
have a contest.  We can either vote on-line, at a meeting, or via e-mail.

If we get this done quickly, maybe we can get shirts delivered at the
beginning of next year!

After we get the design, we can get an idea of how many shirts to make, in
which sizes.

Of course, it seems only fair that the winner of the contest receive a free
shirt in gratitude.

Very Best Regards,
Jeff Koenig
DPRG Prez