[DPRG] fargo, basic stamp 2, and much more. very important.

Subject: [DPRG] fargo, basic stamp 2, and much more. very important.
From: rten at new.metronet.com rten at new.metronet.com
Date: Wed Aug 6 22:37:00 CDT 2003

The major problem (hazard for the BS2 is that any socket that gives good
pin contact also stresses the pins and increases the chances of bending
them.

If I could find them, I have IC pullers for most sizes up to 40-pin
dual-inline devices. Even with about 40 years of experience, I avoid
unplugging devices whenever possible.
Ralph