[DPRG] Suggestion for new RoboRama contests

Subject: [DPRG] Suggestion for new RoboRama contests
From: Dale Wheat dale at dalewheat.com
Date: Mon Aug 11 15:34:01 CDT 2003

I didn't see any mention in the meeting minutes about David Anderson's
suggestion of adding an obstacle course competiton to the RoboRama line-up.
I agree with David that there is a huge jump in complexity from the Quick
Trip and T-Time contests to the Can-Can - this might help fill the void.

On the other side of Can-Can, I suggest a block sorting contest, where
robots must identify, collect and arrange blocks according to size, color or
patterns.  Anyone interested in something like this?

Thanks,

Dale Wheat
http://dalewheat.com
(972) 486-1317