[DPRG] PCB Layout

Subject: [DPRG] PCB Layout
From: Randal Matthew rmatthew at drivesandcontrols.com
Date: Mon Aug 11 23:35:01 CDT 2003

Would anybody that uses expresspcb please take a look at what I have
started; Especially if you are familiar with the BS2 or BS2p. I have just
started to lay it out, but would like somebody with some experience to take
a look and tell me weather I am headed in the right direction or am making a
mess :) I will send the file to anybody that responds and says they will
look at it.

I have not had very much experience in laying one out (just in college, but
very minor exposure).

Randal