[DPRG] November Talent Show/Contest

Subject: [DPRG] November Talent Show/Contest
From: W. E. Cole wecole at ev1.net
Date: Wed Aug 13 21:56:01 CDT 2003

The Talent Show is listed on the DPRG website as scheduled for Nov 15, and
to the best of my knowledge this date has not been changed. (The event is
scheduled for the weekend AFTER our regular monthly meeting.) This event was
first discussed at the January meeting and is listed in the meeting minutes.
I don't think very many details for this event have been worked out so far,
but I could be wrong. I will check.

~ Bill Cole