[DPRG] November Talent Show/Contest

Subject: [DPRG] November Talent Show/Contest
From: W. E. Cole wecole at ev1.net
Date: Fri Aug 15 21:24:00 CDT 2003

The purpose of my post wasn't to try to define our current contests; rather,
it was pointing out the simular structure of our current events and
suggesting that we make a deliberate effort to go a different direction.
Call them what you like, our current contests are basically come down to
searching for a target and doing something to that target. This is true of
can-can, fire fighter, and sumo. If you define the target as the course
line, you can even make this description work for quick trip and line
following. I was merely suggesting that we try to create an event that has a
different theme.

~Bill Cole