[DPRG] Graphic

Subject: [DPRG] Graphic
From: R. Steven Rainwater srainwater at ncc.com
Date: Tue Aug 26 16:15:02 CDT 2003

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:19:40 PDT, Charlie W Youngblood wrote:

>	How long until we have the web cam broad casting?

The Kensington camera in the computer room is working now.
It turned out to have buggy firmware but works okay as
long the image size is small. I should have a better
camera for the main area shortly but we still need to come
up with a long USB cable (20 feet or so).

I've set up a temporary page while I'm testing, where you can
see the computer room camera (it's dark at the moment but will
be working once we get to the lab this afternoon and turn on
the lights). The URL will almost definitely change but, for
the moment, it's here:

 http://www.dprg.org/lab.html

-Steve