[DPRG] Oops.

Subject: [DPRG] Oops.
From: W. E. Cole wecole at ev1.net
Date: Tue Aug 26 19:03:01 CDT 2003

Sorry I won't be able to make RBNO tonight. My son, William, had a 103.8
fever this afternoon. It's 101.2 right now, but I want to be here in case we
have to take him to the emergency room.

On the bright side, I finally got a job! I'm working at Sam's Club again (I
worked there for 6.5 yrs and left 5 years ago).

~Bill Cole