[DPRG] C Compiler

Subject: [DPRG] C Compiler
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Wed Aug 27 18:05:02 CDT 2003

I have not used that compiler.  I have used the Keil and it is pretty
expensive.

I have looked at the XA family and can not justify it.  I was wondering why
you are choosing it.  What about it do you like, that would justify
spending that kind of money on a compiler?  How much is the Hightech
compiler now?

I have been using the 8051 variants from Philips for a long time, never
could go to the XA.

Kip