[DPRG] yay

Subject: [DPRG] yay
From: MannyGerm at aol.com MannyGerm at aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 31 18:08:01 CDT 2003

hi,
   i went to frys, bought "everyday practical electronics", which i must say
is a great magazine, a candy bar, some much needed tictacs, and the tamiya
twin motor gear box. its a really good thing. but theres two oh craps that go
along with one yay. the first oh crap, is i dont think the two shafts can turn in
opposite direction, which dimines the purpose of it being a twin motor
gearbox so that probably isnt true. the second oh crap, is that i stayed too late at
the last RBNO, so i cant come to this weeks RBNO, and my brother moved back
to lubbock along with his soldering iron.
                                                  bye,
                                                      walter briggs
Postscript: im gonna talk to my dad about needing to go SO BADLY to this
weeks rbno, and maybe miss next weeks. see ya.