[DPRG] Hello. . . . . . . . . . . .

Subject: [DPRG] Hello. . . . . . . . . . . .
From: Kipton Moravec kip at kdream.com
Date: Sun Aug 31 22:49:01 CDT 2003

Electrical engineering is a good start.  You should know control theory.
Also digital and analog circuits and sensors.

Mechanical engineering.  Especially dynamics.

Software engineering.  Assembly and C mostly.

Mathematics at least through calc. and statistics the more the better.

You get most of it with an Electrical Engineering degree from a good
University.

Kip