[DPRG] RE: East Texas Robot Builders

Subject: [DPRG] RE: East Texas Robot Builders
From: Roger Arrick roger at arrick.com
Date: Wed Dec 3 21:27:01 CST 2003

Lance:

I'll be experimenting with a different organizational structure
for ETRB to avoid certain 'problems' common to groups.
One of the simplifications is membership.  Basically, there
is no membership, no dues, etc.

I'll post to the DPRG forum when I get ready for the first
meeting and hopefully you can attend.  Bring robot!

Roger

How do I get on the very exclusive members list?

I live in Mt. Vernon, about 50 miles north.