[DPRG] Robot Building for Dummies

Subject: [DPRG] Robot Building for Dummies
From: rljordan rljordan at airmail.net
Date: Thu Dec 4 00:28:01 CST 2003

Roger,

CONGRATULATIONS!!

That is a lot of hard, but fun, work. I use to write
technical manuals so I know how you must feel. Like
a Father with a new kid. Jim Brown is surely smiling
as well.

Thanks for sharing. Am anxious to pick one up.

What's next?
Programming Robots for Dummies?
Building robot for programmers? :-)

Congrats again!