[DPRG] UTD Robotics Competition

Subject: [DPRG] UTD Robotics Competition
From: James L Harris jl_harris at juno.com
Date: Thu Dec 4 18:43:01 CST 2003

Eric,

Tell me "again" what the date is for the UTD competition... I
inadvertently deleted your original message.  I'm thinking is was Dec 9
but I'm guessing.

Your balancing bot looked real neat Wednesday night... I especially liked
it when it tried to run under Ron Grants leg.    Good luck at the
competition.      Hope I can be there... I've got the map (Building 14
at 1 PM).   Now I just need the day.

If you win are you insured an A+ ?

James

James Harris