[DPRG] Remedial Circuitry

Subject: [DPRG] Remedial Circuitry
From: Ralph Tenny rften at swbell.net
Date: Fri Dec 5 12:47:01 CST 2003

Earlier, I replied to the battery charging issue, but failed to send to
the whole group. What has been discussed so far is related to lead-acid
and gel cells. I noted that NiCads should be charged by a current source
having
sufficient compliance to handle the largest stack you expect. This
ensures
that each cell receives the same charge.
Ralph