[DPRG] Remedial Circuitry

Subject: [DPRG] Remedial Circuitry
From: . zappepcs at earthlink.net
Date: Mon Dec 8 13:20:01 CST 2003

Just my tuppence worth...

<mantra>google is my friend, google is my friend, google is my friend </mantra>

I found two sites about this particular issue...

http://www.myra-simon.com/bike/charger.html
http://www.powerstream.com/SLA.htm

Both are interesting enough reading... if you like that kind of thing :)

Google also found several (not too shabby) DIY charger project documents too.

Cheers