[DPRG] Need something at meeting.

Subject: [DPRG] Need something at meeting.
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Wed Dec 10 12:15:01 CST 2003

David,
	The book is not cecked out, so it is available. I'll bring it to
the meeting. See you there. :-)

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian
To: DPRGlist at dprg.org

Hey all,

I just wanted to make sure that whomever has the book "Lego Mindstorms
For
Dummies" can get the CD that comes with it to the meeting this weekend. I
will
be bringing my laptop to the meeting to load the software on it, so I
will only
need it for the duration of the meeting.

If you aren't coming to the meeting this month, maybe you can give it to
someone at the Power Lunch to give to me, if you attend that?

Thanks in advance,
--Electro--
aka David M.