[DPRG] DPRG Meeting - Saturday, December 13th, 2003

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG Meeting - Saturday, December 13th, 2003
From: Jeff Koenig jkoenig at airmail.net
Date: Thu Dec 11 12:53:01 CST 2003

Summer Smith, the DPRG's patron saint at The Science Place, asked me to
forward this to the group:

---

Hi, DPRGeniuses!

It's Summer, The Science Place's Public Programs Manager/Science Elf, with a
few FYI-oids.

This Saturday, we'll be in the throes of our "'Tis the Season" Family
Weekend.  As such, there are a couple of things about which you folks need
to be aware.

As per usual, DPRG/TSP nametags will be available to you at the "sticker
desk" (the one right before you enter the galleries).  Said nametag will get
you into our galleries at no cost.  Woo hoo!

I will be performing a Christmas Chemistry show at 11:00am and 2:00pm in the
Lucent Lab.  There will be a cart full of holiday chemical goodness on the
stage; I hope that's all right.  If I need to move it, let me know some time
between 11:30 and 12:00, and I can work around your needs.  Feel free to
watch the 2:00 show -- and if your meeting runs past 2:00, you can reconvene
it after 2:30, if that's okay...

Otherwise, we're ready and waiting!

Have a fantastic holiday, and I'll see you Saturday!

-Summer