[DPRG] Lego Spy Bots

Subject: [DPRG] Lego Spy Bots
From: Steve Hassenplug hassenplug at mail.com
Date: Thu Dec 11 13:51:01 CST 2003

> Awhile back there was a discussion on these.  I have finally put mine
> together and was trying to figure out how to program this machine.  Can
> someone point me in the right direction.
> Thanks

You can do some limited programming by setting up 'missions' from the Spybot software.

Another option is to use NQC, which is the most popular language for programming LEGO robots.

Here's the web page to download the BricxCC, which is a Command Center for programming and controlling both the LEGO RCX and the Spybot.

http://hometown.aol.com/johnbinder/bricxcc.htm

Steve