[DPRG] The book Jon donated today

Subject: [DPRG] The book Jon donated today
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Mon Dec 15 10:09:01 CST 2003

Saturedays monthly meeting at TSP was a great ending for the year.
Jon Williams from Parallax, and also a member, donated a book.
The name of the book is "The Nuts and Volts of the Basic Stamp" #4.
I will be checking Teusday to see if we have #s 1-3, otherwise Jon
has graciously offered to send them.
	Quickly glancing through the book, there was a variety of
subjects covered on uses of the Basic Stamp with code examples.
The book is a compilation of articles Jon authored in the Nuts and
Volts magazine. One inovation that is in the book is a section of code
to allow programs to be written to run on more than one type of Stamp.
	Thanks Jon for the donationand and your support from
Parallax to the DPRG.

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian