[DPRG] UART anyone?

Subject: [DPRG] UART anyone?
From: . zappepcs at earthlink.net
Date: Mon Dec 15 11:31:01 CST 2003

Everyone,

Through a generous donation of old equipment to my junk box, I have several (8)
ST16C450CP UARTs available if anyone would like to own/use one. They are a lower
grade version of the UART that you are used to using in your IBM compatible PC.
These particular chips come in the 40 pin DIP package, and since I have no way to
test them individually, they are 'as-is' from a working system. They were socketed
on the board so are in relatively good shape.

They are priced in the 5-6 dollar range in single units... but its that time of year,
so if you are interested, I'll give them away for free.

The datasheet is at http://www.dialelec.com/730.html

If you are interested, let me know and I'll bring them to the January meeting.
I only have 8 to give away, so I'll do it first come first serve on the DPRG list.

Cheers

SZ