[DPRG] UART anyone?

Subject: [DPRG] UART anyone?
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Mon Dec 15 13:08:01 CST 2003

SZ,
	I would like one.

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian
>From: "." <zappepcs at earthlink.net>
To: dprglist at dprg.org
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:42:58 -0600 (GMT-06:00)

Everyone,

Through a generous donation of old equipment to my junk box, I have
several (8)
ST16C450CP UARTs available if anyone would like to own/use one. They are
a lower
grade version of the UART that you are used to using in your IBM
compatible PC.
These particular chips come in the 40 pin DIP package, and since I have
no way to
test them individually, they are 'as-is' from a working system. They were
socketed
on the board so are in relatively good shape.

They are priced in the 5-6 dollar range in single units... but its that
time of year,
so if you are interested, I'll give them away for free.

The datasheet is at http://www.dialelec.com/730.html

If you are interested, let me know and I'll bring them to the January
meeting.
I only have 8 to give away, so I'll do it first come first serve on the
DPRG list.

Cheers

SZ