[DPRG] Re: New SONY running robot

Subject: [DPRG] Re: New SONY running robot
From: Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Date: Fri Dec 19 17:08:00 CST 2003

	I really think the political rants should find another forum.
Neither robots, nor money or lack thereof, nor any man-made object or
institution is going to cure society's ills.

	Humanoid bots are cool and all, but until they show a practical
use with a reasonable ROI, nobody who's interested in keeping their
business alive is going to put much stock in them.

Regards,

another Peter