[DPRG] Re: New SONY running robot

Subject: [DPRG] Re: New SONY running robot
From: Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Date: Fri Dec 19 21:28:00 CST 2003

Will,

	I apologize if I offended you by trying to quell this particular
portion of the thread.  It just seemed that you were using this list as
a vehicle to publicize your own political stance.  Nevertheless, I
probably violated some netiquette by responding so hastily; a bit more
thought might have yielded a gentler response.
	If you really feel that you are right and this actually affects
the progress of robotics research, then please provide some supporting
arguments to bolster your point of view.  In the meantime, I'll exercise
my right to chuckle over the thought of fundamentally flawed humans and
labor-saving robots cooperating to create Utopia on earth :-D
	All this from a guy has yet to build his first working bot (but,
uh, I have a great idea for one).  Guess it's about time for me to leave
the policing to the moderators.

Cheers,

Peter