[DPRG] Data sheets?

Subject: [DPRG] Data sheets?
From: Earl Bollinger earlwbollinger at comcast.net
Date: Tue Dec 23 16:50:01 CST 2003

You're probably out of luck. A lot of those parts have proprietary part
numbers on them, making it next to impossible to identify the actual
parts.
Don't feel bad, I've got a jillion of allkinds of unidentifiable parts.
I guess I ought to toss them all, but I always hold out hope that maybe
one day I'll identify some of them. :)