[DPRG] inquire

Subject: [DPRG] inquire
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Wed Dec 24 12:33:01 CST 2003

Marcia,
	DPRG stands for "Dallas Personal Robotics Group". The DPRG
is a group of individuals that have an interest and enjoy making and
work-
ing with robots. Our group focus on autonomous robots. Our membership
is varied in age and profession. We meet once a month at The Science
Place
at Fair park in Dallas, and have weekly meetings at several other
locations.
RPL (Robotic Power Lunch) is every Thursday at noon at the mall in Plano
in
the food court. RBNO (Robotic Builders Night Out) East is in Garland on
E.
Walnut Circle, every Teusday night from 6-10 PM. There is also RBNO West
on Wednesday PM, and RBNO far East(I think it is still happening). We
also
have several contests held every year. For more information, you can go
to our website. The address is www.dprg.org. Thanks for your interest in
our club.

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian
To: <chaz128 at juno.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 22:59:16 -0600

What is DPRG? The club name has came to me through the net would like to
know more. Wm

Marcia Jowers
Wylie, Texas