[DPRG] Data sheets?

Subject: [DPRG] Data sheets?
From: Ralph Tenny rften at swbell.net
Date: Wed Dec 24 15:29:01 CST 2003

Wayne:
So, the output pins are connected to the steppers. If you haven't lost
that connection, you can go from board pinout to stepper leads and
(probably) learn the correct phasing. Reverse engineering of a system
and its components is somewhat arcane, and definitely related to past
experience. So, go get that experience -- it will serve you well.
Ralph