[DPRG] Driving an H-Bridge with a switching power supply

Subject: [DPRG] Driving an H-Bridge with a switching power supply
From: Rick J. Bickle rbickle at swbell.net
Date: Fri Dec 26 11:28:01 CST 2003

I think a good solution to this voltage problem would be to use one of
the buck regulators from either National Semiconductor or Linear Tech.
These regulators essentially perform the same function as a standard 3
terminal linear regulator, but with much more efficiency. Thus bettery
drain is minimized.

-Rick