[DPRG] Shuttle debris

Subject: [DPRG] Shuttle debris
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Thu Feb 6 15:54:01 CST 2003

Anyone with half a brain should be able to distinguish road debris from
aerospace parts. Of course we all know small-town cops are a bit slow,
otherwise they would be in the big city making more money.

What they need to do is tell the local law enforcement people to get a GPS,
log the coordinates of the debris, take a photo, put the debris in a padded
/ sealed container and take it to a central site. They are gonna waste
thousands of hours of manpower guarding parts off Bubba's farm equipment
otherwise.