[DPRG] FW: [SeattleRobotics] Don't buy from this guy

Subject: [DPRG] FW: [SeattleRobotics] Don't buy from this guy
From: Rodent daweasel at swbell.net
Date: Sat Feb 8 05:42:00 CST 2003

I don't think this is appropriate for the list, folks. Its one thing if
someone is asking about buying from someone on eBay and you email them
privately about their dealings, but completely different to slam someone on
a list like this just because you are personally unhappy. Its even worse to
forward it to another list.

To be conscious that you are ignorant is a great step to knowledge.

 -- Benjamin Disraeli