[DPRG] Hello--Need help (Can Collector)

Subject: [DPRG] Hello--Need help (Can Collector)
From: bill billa at longrange.net
Date: Sat Feb 8 13:55:01 CST 2003

You could use a metal detector to deturnime if the object is a can.

at 100Khz aluminum makes a nice phase shift.
This means that a three layer coil style metal detector could detect
aluminum.

I made a three coil metal detector back in school that had two
indicators, one for magnitude and one that indicated phase shift.

--
Bill, Arden (Embedded systems designer) http://www.soraca.com
http://www.longrange.net/battlebots.html