[DPRG] No Politics, No Problem.

Subject: [DPRG] No Politics, No Problem.
From: PapertigerVT at aol.com PapertigerVT at aol.com
Date: Mon Feb 10 16:06:00 CST 2003

In a message dated 2/10/2003 1:37:06 PM Central Standard Time,
chaz128 at juno.com writes:

> Earl,
>     First, I would like to say thanks for being willing to help
> with the RBC (Robot Builders Class). Our group is founded on and
> and sustained by volunteers such as yourself. Your experience
> (expertise) is appreciated, needed, and welcome. I personally
> hope you would reconsider teaching the classes as I will tell my
> reasons why.

Yes, please Earl don't let a few bad comments ruin a good thing - We need and
appreciate your taking on this project.   This was one of the best things our
group has started, lets not change anything.   It is between you and the
members participating..   LETS JUST DO IT!    This is the first workshop -
this only proves that we need lots more workshops so we can do ALL the
options!   Who wants to just do one robot - that is part of the fun to use
different sponsors/vendors products and do various mechanics.   Variety is
the spice of life.

Remember - If we slam our members NO ONE WILL want to volunteer or help..
Burn out is a high risk in this group.   It is the whole club that needs to
benefit, it will ruin a good thing.   As in so many of our great! members
that got fed up with the negative slams at them for trying to support the
group.   KEEP THIS POSITIVE -

Vicki Taylor
Vice President