[DPRG] Ghost in the Machine

Subject: [DPRG] Ghost in the Machine
From: Daryl Gallatin dgall723 at mail.dal.devry.edu
Date: Wed Feb 12 16:38:01 CST 2003

What about that teleporter thingie that some company displayed last year that makes it look like your really there.

I forget the company that created it , but they're based in Richardson.

Of course, you have to have a spare 70 grand to buy it

>>> Ed Okerson <eokerson at texasconnect.net> 02/12/03 14:15 PM >>>
Interestingly enough, the company I work for now makes commercial video
conferencing systems, it has everything you just mentioned except the arm
to raise.  Unfortunately it is currently only point to point, but we are
working on developing multipoint now.  Is there internet connectivity
available at the Science Place meeting room now being used?  I know there
is at the warehouse where RBNO's are held.

Ed Okerson