[DPRG] Re: Tek Scope Wizard

Subject: [DPRG] Re: Tek Scope Wizard
From: rten at new.metronet.com rten at new.metronet.com
Date: Wed Feb 12 17:15:02 CST 2003

I would be pleased to do that. Access to a scope can be crucial for
debugging a stubborn bot and for evaluating new sensors. There some
related issues such as set-up, and hold times and circuit loading by the
scope leads. More important can be simply the presence of a signal that
SHOULD be there.
Ralph