[DPRG] Baby steps

Subject: [DPRG] Baby steps
From: David P. Anderson dpa at io.isem.smu.edu
Date: Thu Feb 13 14:08:01 CST 2003

Howdy

Our Most Illustrious Leader The Right Honorable Jeff Koenig
suggested to me yesterday that we might see what would be
required to do a webcast of the next Robothon.  This would
gives us a chance to evaulate how much works is involved and
what the benefits were both to us and the Science Place and
to our potential audience.  Based on that analysis we can
decide if/when/how/how much we would like to pursue this
further, rather than jumping in with a large commitment and
yet-another-half-finished-project on the DPRG stack.

I'll volunteer to help bell this particular cat.

dpa