[DPRG] DPRG Business Cards

Subject: [DPRG] DPRG Business Cards
From: Brian Merritt brianlee at dallas.net
Date: Fri Feb 14 11:01:00 CST 2003

Hey Jeff, sounds like you are having fun, not.  Isn't it amazing that
some businesses give such lousy service even in this bad economy?

Coincidentally I got to playing around last night with some print shop
type software I have.  I tried to think of something to make, and I
settled on some DPRG business cards, since I wanted to make sure we had
some for Sunday.  I printed up a few dozen and as far as I know there
aren't any misspelled words on them! And they are free to the group,
unless you want to pay my charges as a consulting engineer ;-)  I don't
plan on making hundreds since I have to cut them by hand.  I'll bring
them Sunday, and you can see what you think.

Chow, Brian