[DPRG] Baby steps

Subject: [DPRG] Baby steps
From: Charlie W Youngblood chaz128 at juno.com
Date: Fri Feb 14 13:01:01 CST 2003

Baby steps are great! It's better than NO steps. :-) I'm sure your
plate is full so thanks for volunteering your valuable time! Working
together, we can get alot accomplished.

Charlie Youngblood
DPRG Librarian
>From: "David P. Anderson" <dpa at io.isem.smu.edu>
Howdy

Our Most Illustrious Leader The Right Honorable Jeff Koenig
suggested to me yesterday that we might see what would be
required to do a webcast of the next Robothon.  This would
gives us a chance to evaulate how much works is involved and
what the benefits were both to us and the Science Place and
to our potential audience.  Based on that analysis we can
decide if/when/how/how much we would like to pursue this
further, rather than jumping in with a large commitment and
yet-another-half-finished-project on the DPRG stack.

I'll volunteer to help bell this particular cat.

dpa